Friday 23 March 2012

Walnut problems

Hi, We have a small farm 5 acres of olive trees near Pescara, Italy.

I have three walnut trees and about 15% of the walnuts when picked are black and inedible. Sometimes I have seen a small worm type maggot in some healthy ones. Is there any spray I could use to eradicate the problem?

Regards,

Kevin@olivegrovefarm.eu

__________________

Kevin,

There's a spray for everything. Why don't you just let nature take her 15% and leave it at that.

You could of course try speaking with a native of Pescara but I'm happy to post your question.

Onwards,

Ian




1 comment:

MeganB said...

Hi kevin, I went through your problem, I'm even looking for some solutions regarding this problem. sorry can't help you this time. If I'll come to know any solution surely I'll reply to you. Thanks. meganbro