Saturday 31 March 2012

Do you have a good farm blog to recommend?



If you're a fan of a particular farm blog (not you own) and it's not listed on the current blog roll, please don't hesitate to contact me at infoATianwalthew.com

All I need is the following:
a) The name of the blog
b) the url and link
c) a sentence or two or three as to why you think it merits being listed among the best farm blogs in the world.

I haven't had any new recommendations in a while. Does this mean I've gathered all the best farm blogs already?

Surely not.

Please, send me your recommendations.

If you'd like to recommend yourself and see your own blog listed, try and persuade one of the bloggers already listed to recommend you.


6 comments:

Shinning said...

hi. i know a blog which has very good articles about farming, agriculture, livestock etc, have a look

agrihunt.blogspot.com

thank you

Valencian Property said...

Hello, nice Blog!!
If some of the readers is interested in a Spanish orange farm in Valencia have a look in mine:

orangetreefinca.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rosedear said...

Nice blog you have here.. I would just like to share a directory list of Agriculture trade Publications : http://www.kosherregister.com/magazine/CATE0000000576&agriculture-trade-publications-directory-listing-magazines-for-the-agriculture-trade.html .. I think it is a great resource for your blog. you can check that out! thank you so much!

Padmanabhan Ganesan said...

I am not a farmer yet but I have created a blog related to agriculture namely http://agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

This blog will help farmers to get an idea of the various options in agriculture and decide based on their needs.

Monika Borua said...

I have mailed you about including a farming blog in your listing. You have done a great work. Thanks!
Monika B